2017 WILD GYPSY TOUR
20622 Fort Meade Way
Buffalo Chip, SD 57785
FRIDAY, AUGUST 3rd
SATURDAY, AUGUST 4th
SUNDAY, AUGUST 5th
MONDAY, AUGUST 6th
TUESDAY, AUGUST 7th
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8th
More nightly concerts from headlining bands at the Chip’s main stage and private concerts at the 100 year old Barn inside the WGT section will be announced soon!
Part of the proceeds made from the Wild Gypsy Tour ticket sales are given to the following charities:
Helping with Horsepower™
Helping with Horsepower, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, that empowers and encourages women and girls who are at risk or are victims of abuse. The organization has developed several programs that have shown proven results including their SpiritHorse Program, Entrepreneur Experience and the nationally recognized Helping With Horsepower Bike Rebuild Program. Founder Laura Klock explains: “Using riding and racing as a parenting tool with my two daughters, I have experienced firsthand how motorcycling can teach us not only about ourselves, but also powerful life lessons. Our hope for this project is to encourage and transform these girls by repairing what has been damaged on a motorcycle, and also in their lives.”
Find out more at http://www.helpingwithhorsepower.com.
Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame
The Sturgis Motorcycle Museum is a world-class museum offering comprehensive and educational exhibits, plus rare and unusual motorcycles significant to the both the history and sport of motorcycling. Its mission is to collect, preserve, and interpret the history of motorcycling, honor those who have made a positive and significant impact on the sport and lifestyle, and pay tribute to the heritage of the Sturgis Rally.
For more information on the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame contact (605) 347-2001 or log on to www.sturgismuseum.com
WANT TO LEAD A RIDE TO THE WGT?
For 2018, the Wild Gypsy Tour curates an original happening uniting women from all corners of the globe who share the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun.
If you'd like to lead a rideout to the event from your area, please fill out the form below!
We hope you join us for this revolutionary twist to kicking off the world’s largest motorcycle rally!
NEWS, UPDATES, LINEUPS, GIVEAWAYS, MORE.
SPONSOR OR VENDOR
Tickets ARE available!
$499 total for 6 Days and 5 nights
Aug 3rd- Aug 8th, 2018
THIS EPIC EVENT FEATURES
- YOUR PURCHASED TICKET COVERS ALL 5 DAYS OF THE FESTIVAL
- This includes access to Wild Gypsy Tour, Sturgis Buffalo Chip and Biker Belles event.
- An exclusive WGT private camping compound with furnished glamping tent
- Access to newly remodeled showers and bathrooms
- VIP access to the Gypsy Wine Club at the Speakeasy,
- Admission to the Biker Belles Ride & Symposium
- Private bazaar lounge and festivities
- All-women’s bike show
- Exclusive moto-related classes taught by industry experts
- Women-led group rides to iconic Black Hills landmarks
- Variety of cuisines and beverage stops
- WGT and Buffalo Chip vendors.
- Full access and admission to the Buffalo Chip’s activities and entertainment, including American Flat Track racing and the rally’s top concerts!
- Yes, thats right! Your ticket gets you into BOTH the Wild Gypsy Tour AND the Buffalo Chip; a 2-for-1 deal!
- Want to extend your stay at the Buffalo Chip? WGT participants are welcome to purchase extra days at the posted prices, but without any reduction in price.
- The Chip hasn’t yet started selling daily admission passes, but will sometime in the future.
- Anyone who gets the email newsletters will be among the first to know when they are available. Anyone can sign up for the newsletter at www.buffalochip.com.
- Snacks and water will be provided for WGT attendees.
- Food and other services are available for purchase within the Buffalo Chip Campground
- We do have coolers which attendee's are welcome to share
- Cash and card are acceptable form of payment.
- Your ticket gets you into the exclusive WGT private camping compound with furnished glamping tents
- Yes thats right, your ticket gets you a space in a furnished tent that includes your own personal bed, bedding, and towels
- Please note that each glamping tent houses 4 women total
- If you wish to share a tent with your friends/group/organization, you ALL must purchase your tickets first, and then email INFO@THEWILDGYPSYTOUR.COM to request a tent for your group.
- Glamping tent reservations will no the made until tickets are purchased
- If you are riding solo to the event, we'll do our best to make sure you're bunked with a good group!
TIMES, ARRIVALS, DEPARTURES:
- In regard to arriving at the WGT:
- you can arrive anytime on Friday, August 3rd, 2018
- please note that if you're trailing your bike and belongings to the festival, you'll need to do so before 7pm as that is when driving vehicles (besides motorcycles) are not allowed on the campground.
- FREE PARKING for motorcycles at the event
- FREE PARKING for your cars, trucks and trailers will be located outside of the WGT area, location TBA soon.
- In regard to departing the WGT:
- the festival ends Wednesday, August 8th, 2018
- attendees are expected to be packed up BEFORE NOON as tents will start to be taken down at that time.
- If WGT attendees wish to extend their stay at the Buffalo Chip Campground, we highly recommend to do so! Those interested in extending their trip will have to purchase further passes from the Buffalo Chip ticket portal.
- A portion of the event pass is donated to the below local charities:
- Helping with Horsepower
- Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame
- At this point in time, there are no volunteer opportunities for the 2018 event.
- NO pets of any kind are allowed on the campgrounds, with the exception of service animals.
- Credentials for service animals will be required prior to the event date and must be approved. Please email us at info@theWildGypsyTour.com if this applies to you.
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS:
- Email INFO@THEWILDGYPSYTOUR.COM