2017 WILD GYPSY TOUR
20622 Fort Meade Way
Buffalo Chip, SD 57785
FRIDAY, AUGUST 3rd, 2018
POP EVIL –
Brace yourselves for a hard-hitting concert that’ll ignite like gasoline-soaked gunpowder, setting the tone for an explosive nine-day music and motorcycling experience at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip. Fan favorites Pop Evil will wake the lions of the Best Party Anywhere on Friday, Aug. 3, and the roar will be deafening.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 4th, 2018
Go dizzy and develop Double Vision singing your lungs out to the massive catalog of catchy hits that’s made Foreigner one of the greatest selling bands of all time. These classic rock megastars will blast the Sturgis Buffalo Chip’s Wolfman Jack Stage into another galaxy during the first weekend of the music festival Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, and when they’re done you’ll swear it’ll Feel Like the First Time you’ve been to a concert so good.
Ladies– prepare for an entertainment experience unlike any that’s ever been at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip® before. Head straight for the Kinison Playground Stage prior to the headlining performance from Foreigner and strap yourselves in for the ride of your life. The no. 1 all-male revue will be taking to the stage, and you’re going to want to be so close you can feel the sweat spray off their chiseled bods.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 5th, 2018
America’s original extreme sport is coming back this August to inject your party with a serious dose of adrenaline! After its explosive Buffalo Chip debut in 2017, The American Flat Track Series is returning to bring you and your friends the next level of racing on Sunday, Aug. 5 prior to a headlining concert on the Buffalo Chip’s main stage.
THEORY OF A DEADMAN-
Prepare for a rock and roll and racing extravaganza that’ll raise the dead! When you join the frenzied hordes of hard rock-addicted racing fanatics in a unified head-banging mass of unbridled energy, you’ll know it’s no theory that hard rock music and motorcycle racing go together better than whiskey and coke. And that’s exactly what will happen when Theory of a Deadman takes the stage after the Buffalo Chip TT American Flat Track Grand National Championship Races as part of the Chip’s annual Moto Stampede® event series.
MONDAY, AUGUST 6th, 2018
A long-running and favorite tradition will continue when the self-proclaimed Sturgis Buffalo Chip house band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, returns to rock the Wolfman Jack Stage. When the godfathers of southern rock will rain down their fan-pleasing sound on Sturgis Buffalo Chip, you’ll be right in the heart of the world’s best biker venue seeing the world’s best biker band.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 7th, 2018
Kick up dust and knock back something stiff with all your friends as rocker-turned-outlaw country artist Aaron Lewis fills the sweet South Dakota August air with his crossover country rock hits on Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2018!
THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND-
Spend your party with one of the most important bands of Southern Rock, The Marshall Tucker Band! This staple biker band will fill the air with their groundbreaking mixture of rock, R&B, country, jazz and gospel on Tuesday, August 7, 2018, hitting a high note for the festival’s halfway point.
More nightly concerts from headlining bands at the Chip’s main stage will be announced soon!
Private concerts at the 100 year old Barn inside the WGT section will also be announced soon!
Part of the proceeds made from the Wild Gypsy Tour ticket sales are given to the following charities:
Moto F. A. M.
Moto F. A. M. is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping riders facing life changing injuries after a serious motorcycle accident. We do this with the help of the entire motorcycle community. A community we call FAMily. We are also working towards helping educate riders on ways to improve their safety.
FIND OUT MORE: https://www.motofam.org
Helping with Horsepower™
Helping with Horsepower, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, that empowers and encourages women and girls who are at risk or are victims of abuse. The organization has developed several programs that have shown proven results including their SpiritHorse Program, Entrepreneur Experience and the nationally recognized Helping With Horsepower Bike Rebuild Program. Founder Laura Klock explains: “Using riding and racing as a parenting tool with my two daughters, I have experienced firsthand how motorcycling can teach us not only about ourselves, but also powerful life lessons. Our hope for this project is to encourage and transform these girls by repairing what has been damaged on a motorcycle, and also in their lives.”
Find out more at http://www.helpingwithhorsepower.com.
Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame
The Sturgis Motorcycle Museum is a world-class museum offering comprehensive and educational exhibits, plus rare and unusual motorcycles significant to the both the history and sport of motorcycling. Its mission is to collect, preserve, and interpret the history of motorcycling, honor those who have made a positive and significant impact on the sport and lifestyle, and pay tribute to the heritage of the Sturgis Rally.
For more information on the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame contact (605) 347-2001 or log on to www.sturgismuseum.com
WANT TO LEAD A RIDE OUT TO THE WILD GYPSY TOUR?
For 2018, the Wild Gypsy Tour curates an original happening uniting women from all corners of the globe who share the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun.
If you'd like to lead a rideout to the event from your area, please fill out the form below!
We hope you join us for this revolutionary twist to kicking off the world’s largest motorcycle rally!
NEWS, UPDATES, LINEUPS, GIVEAWAYS, MORE.
SPONSOR OR VENDOR
Tickets ARE available!
$499 total for 5 Days and 5 nights
Check in anytime Aug 3rd, 2018.
Check out by 12pm Aug 8th, 2018
THIS EPIC EVENT FEATURES
- YOUR PURCHASED TICKET COVERS ALL 5 DAYS OF THE FESTIVAL
- This includes access to Wild Gypsy Tour, Sturgis Buffalo Chip® and Biker Belles® event.
- Yes that's right, your pass gets you into ALL THREE: Wild Gypsy Tour Festival, Buffalo Chip Campground and Biker Belles® ;
- That's a 3-for-1 deal!
- An exclusive WGT private camping compound with furnished glamping tent
- Access to newly remodeled showers and bathrooms
- Access to the Gypsy Wine Club at the Speakeasy,
- Admission to the Biker Belles® Ride & Symposium
- Private bazaar lounge and festivities
- Women & Wheels Bike Show ®
- Exclusive moto-related classes taught by industry experts
- Women-led group rides to iconic Black Hills landmarks
- Variety of cuisines and beverage stops
- WGT and Buffalo Chip® vendors.
- Access and admission to the Buffalo Chip’s activities and entertainment, including American Flat Track racing and the rally’s top concerts!
- Yes, thats right! Your ticket gets you into ALL THREE: Wild Gypsy Tour Festival, Buffalo Chip Campground and Biker Belles® ; a 3-for-1 deal!
Want to extend your stay at the Buffalo Chip® ? WGT participants are welcome to purchase extra days at the posted prices.
The Chip hasn’t yet started selling daily admission passes, but will sometime in the future.
- Anyone who gets the email newsletters will be among the first to know when they are available. Anyone can sign up for the newsletter at www.buffalochip.com.
- Snacks and water will be provided for WGT attendees.
- Food and other services are available for purchase within the Buffalo Chip Campground®
- We do have coolers which attendee's are welcome to share
- Cash and card are acceptable form of payment.
- Your ticket gets you into the exclusive WGT private camping compound with furnished glamping tents
- Yes thats right, your ticket gets you a space in a furnished tent that includes your own personal bed, bedding, and towels
- Please note that each glamping tent houses 4 women total
- If you wish to share a tent with your friends/group/organization, you ALL must purchase your tickets first, and then email INFO@THEWILDGYPSYTOUR.COM to request a tent for your group.
- Glamping tent reservations will no the made until tickets are purchased
- If you are riding solo to the event, we'll do our best to make sure you're bunked with a good group!
TIMES, ARRIVALS, DEPARTURES:
- In regard to arriving at the WGT:
- you can arrive anytime on Friday, August 3rd, 2018
- please note that if you're trailing your bike and belongings to the festival, you'll need to do so before 7pm as that is when driving vehicles (besides motorcycles) are not allowed on the campground.
- FREE PARKING for motorcycles at the event
- FREE PARKING for your cars, trucks and trailers will be located outside of the WGT area, location TBA soon.
- In regard to departing the WGT:
- the festival ends Wednesday, August 8th, 2018; attendee's must be checked out by 12pm
- attendees are expected to be packed up by NOON as tents will start to be taken down at that time.
- If WGT attendees wish to extend their stay at the Buffalo Chip Campground® , we highly recommend to do so! Those interested in extending their trip will have to purchase further passes from the Buffalo Chip ticket portal.
- A portion of the event pass is donated to the below local charities:
- Helping with Horsepower
- Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame
- At this point in time, there are no volunteer opportunities for the 2018 event.
- NO pets of any kind are allowed on the campgrounds, with the exception of service animals.
- Credentials for service animals will be required prior to the event date and must be approved. Please email us at info@theWildGypsyTour.com if this applies to you.
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS:
- Email INFO@THEWILDGYPSYTOUR.COM